- Democratic Attorneys General Seek to Intervene in Obamacare Case
- Continuing New York’s Fight for Equality
- Attorneys General Fight Trump’s ‘Sanctuary City’ Threats
- Eric Schneiderman on Keeping Trump in Check and Maybe, Maybe, Investigating the Russian Ties
- Jeff Sessions Memo Will Bring Back Drug War’s Mass Incarceration, Advocates Fear
- New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman joins Erin Burnett on CNN’s Out Front to discuss President Trump’s American Health Care Act, and why he will sue if it’s ever signed into law.
- New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman joins NowThis to discuss his fight to save the Clean Power Plan from the Trump administration.
- New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman joins Jeffrey Toobin on the Charlie Rose Show to discuss his office’s fight against President Trump’s immigration ban, and his continuing investigation into the Trump Foundation.
- New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman joins Lawrence O’Donnell on MSNBC’s The Last Word to discuss The New York Times report that he and other Attorneys General are ready to sue Donald Trump if he tries to implement policies that violate the Constitution.
- New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman joins Reverend Al Sharpton on MSNBC’s Politics Nation to discuss the Trump University settlement, and his fight against Donald Trump’s Cabinet picks.
“TOUGH FIGHTS, NEW YORK VOICES” VIDEO SERIES
Check out our new digital media campaign “Tough Fights, New York Voices.” The video series features New Yorkers from all over the state talking about the impact of Eric’s work on their lives. These testimonials describe in personal terms the tough fights Eric has taken on as Attorney General, and his commitment to ensuring that the rules apply to all New Yorkers equally.
Watch the series at: http://ericschneiderman.com/toughfights